HR

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Very fresh flavor. Packs a punch!

I have been very impressed by Frontier Co-op products generally. These crushed red chili peppers are great. They are very fresh — bright red, with an intense flavor. You don't need much to add maximum, zesty, flavorful heat to your dish. And it's heat with great flavor, not JUST heat, too. They know how to dehydrate the ingredient without losing the nuance of the chili pepper flavor. Best of all, the flavor continues to last very well even though we opened the package quite a while ago. (We do roll the top of the bag down and clip it with a metal binder clip, but nothing special about our storage in the pantry.) I was surprised how well these peppers have lasted on the shelf.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product is fresh and very hot. I love that the quantity is a lot for the price. It will last us a while. I can attest to the quality of this product. I just started eating spicy food last year and now my family and I can’t have enough of it. Chilli peppers are just great for pasta, pizza, stir fries (yes! stirfried vegetables👍), and crispy breaded chicken. Not only do chilli peppers level up the taste of our meals they are a good source of vitamins A & C which help keep the immune system strong and healthy and they boost the metabolism. I also like the company slogan “Responsible to People and Planet”.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Originally looking for regular hot pepper flakes, came across this. It’s hot and I like it. Plus, you can’t beat the price for how much you get. I loved that because I’ll go through periods where everything I eat has red pepper flakes on it. And it’s so fresh.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have purchased large quantities of natural, organic or regular herbs from iherb and I find their products of excellent quality and value. They provide an invaluable service to the world for sourcing and stocking up on herbs because along with a natural, alkaline diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, herbs is the best way, to assist the body in natural detoxification. I like chilly flakes for a spicy flavor in all my salads.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've left several reviews for Frontier Co-Op products. Great quality, large size, wonderful taste, and perfect to use to restock your spice cabinet. The package is easy to store. I prefer these crushed peppers to what I can find in my area and perfect to add to most recipes.

If you use chilli flakes on pizza or in cooking, you need this! It’s excellent value for money and it is quite spicy as well! It’s not one of those varieties of chilli flakes that just add aesthetic look without any flavour - these definitely have a taste and a zing! This is also perfect as a refill for the Simply Organic glass bottles of spices!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

when i buy crushed redchili peppers at the Supermarket it is usually not too spicy. But this gives you so much kick with just a little bit so this amount is literally a lifetime worth of red chili peppers.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good red chili pepper with quality with nice aroma, as one who likes spicy, this one is not too spicy and I put a lot of feel it's spiciness.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This was one of my best purchases on iherb. Quality is excllent - flavourful and spicy. Taste - flavour is pronounced. Packaging - comes in a huge packet which i used to fill glass herb shakers.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great taste and high quality. Highly recommend. Bag is big enough. Have been using it for months now and I am very satisfied with the zest it brings to the food I cook.