Page 1 - Reviews - Fat Snax, Almond Flour Crackers, Cheddar, 4.25 oz (120.5 g) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Finally got around to trying these. They’re certainly cheesy! All the flavoring is in the cracker though (no cheesy powder or anything) and compared to the original flavour, they’re a tad saltier too. Great on their own or with a dip. Try them! Great for low carb or keto snack. If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a reorder and they are so great! I FINALLY found keto snacks i LOVE! I couldn't stop eating this and almost finished the whole bag. There no powder seasoning left on your fingers so all the cheese flavour is in the cracker itself. They taste so good and will definitely order this again. But a suggestion to add other flavors.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've found that previous keto-friendly cheese snacks I've purchase previously have an almost too strong cheese flavour, but these snacks definitely have the right amount; not too much, not too little. They got the taste just right. I also found that they are quite tasty combined with the avocado oil garlic aioli sauce I purchased in the same order.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

These almond flour crackers are only 2 net carbs per serving (about 17 crackers). They are really good. You can put all kinds of things on them but I like them plain. They are a really good keto substitute for regular crackers and the price is good. I haven't found these crackers anywhere else! I am definitely buying more.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been sort of following a keto regime which has been working well and giving me energy. I do every so often love to have a snack and was getting a bit bored of nuts so was desperately looking for a good healthy snack. These are just perfect! incredibly yummy and I really like the cheese flavour. Utterly addictive and will need to buy packets of these!!!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

These are amazing. I was debating ordering these for awhile but they are so tasty. If you are eating low carb or even if you aren’t these are so good. The texture is crunchy and there is no weird aftertaste. They taste like cheez its. I ordered several boxes of the cheddar and a few of the other flavors to try.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Everyone is looking for the taste of cheese with the crunch of crackers. This one delivered, and it wasn't too bad. I like the value for the money, and the fairly generous serving size for the net carbs. That said, I deducted a star because it was excessively salty, which negatively affected the taste. It was still good, but not as good as I wanted it to be. I much prefer the Original Sea Salt variety, which is my favorite cracker available on this site.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Healthier cracker options! The ingredients are clean and texture wise provides a decent crunch. Flavours are quite passable, cheesy but not too salty. The only thing that makes me take away a star is the finish, taste slightly powdery and lacks snap. But i'm happy to have this along with my chacuterie board just to have variety and cracker options. Please click on like if this review helped you!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I'm in love with this company. Every single product is soooo tasty! Taste is perfect ❤️ Makes my low carb diet so much easier. The quality is so good and the ingredients seems to be healthy. Product highly recommended!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I got cheese flavour and salt flavour, I rated salt flavour 5 star and I would like to rate cheese flavour 6 star!!! I will definitely stock this up but seems it is out of stock at the moment : (