HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 18, 2022

Wow, it smells like somebody just peeled an orange in my face! I'm not joking, the scent is so genuine and realistic, I'm just so amazed. It smells fresh and authentic, and you can really smell the individual listed ingredients (mandarin & lemon peel). It's not particularly moisturising or drying. It's just fine. One gripe I have though, the scent doesn't linger for very long, and the lingering scent isn't very strong either. You can only smell it when you put your hands up to your nose, for maybe 30-45mins after washing.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The scent and quality of these soaps from Everyone are so good but I wish they were less expensive, in bar form, and packaged in paper. I might still buy these in the future but perhaps only on special occasions as the price is not quite in my budget. They are gentle for my sensitive and dry skin. I do recommend it if you can afford it!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

We had a Meyer lemon tree in the yard. The Everyone soap reminds me exactly of the real scent of the tree and its flowers. I find all of the Everyone soaps to be of a higher quality than most of the other brands in the same category.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

First time trying this product. Ordered one soap for the kitchen and one soap for the bathroom. I wanted a natural soap that would help my dry hands in the winter. The smell is not overpowering.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love this brand of soap. This was a new scent as I usually get the lavender scent. However, this did not disappoint. I do prefer the larger (32 fl oz) size.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Our fave brand of hand soap. This scent is fantastic. Lathers well and rinses easily, does not dry your skin. This is a good value on iHerb.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Fresh vibrant scent cleans well without drying the skin. Rich lather suds loved by all the family. I particularly like that you can easily remove the label and re-purpose the bottle once it's used up.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I struggle with eczema on my hands, so sulfate-free soap is a must. I’m not usually a fan of scented products of any kind, but I really love this citrusy smell! Really lovely scent but not too strong.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

LOVE this company's soaps! like all the other ones I've purchased from this brand, the quality is great and the scent of this lemon + mandarin is awesome!