HR

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Liquid gold :)

My autistic son has been recovering from liver issues, he takes many supplements to get his immune system at its best and strong. Taking this for immune support, he loves this and to him it’s a yummy treat. It’s readily absorbed and I see a difference in his GI issues as well (food tolerances). He’s loved the orange but this is getting harder to find, so I had to order raspberry. Normally he’s not a fan of berry flavor, but he drinks this without fuss. He’s nonverbal, so when he doesn’t like something he refuses it, he drinks this happily. Perfect for kids, or young adults like my own son :)

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

it is the best vitamin C product i ever had, i am taking it for years, all winter long, and whenever i feel weak. i also use it after being exposed to coughing or sneezing on public places. The liquid form enables the vitamin to get absorbed vey quickly in the body. for me it works wonderfully

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this product for extra energy and vitamins. I take this when I’m feeling under the weather or fighting a virus. It gives me more energy during any cold and flu virus. The raspberry flavor tastes great. I do find that I can’t have this on an empty stomach. Have always found the quality to be great. Small sachets are easy to keep anywhere or take traveling

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

We have been using this quality product for many years now. My boys enjoy the taste and it is easy drink and is easy on their stomach. It is great for immunity and full of antioxidants and helps ward off colds and flu like symptoms. A great way to get your daily mix of vitamins and minerals. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

love this flavour- taste is good, and it is slightly fizzy the kids drink this and it satisfies their need for sweet or fizzy drinks which they don't get. comes in single serve package so it's easy to prepare, and carry if you need to take it with you. I take extra when I feel I need an Immunity boost

I've used this and found it very useful to get me going. It has a good taste and a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, so you can't get enough of them. Great for anyone who is recovering from an illness or is under a lot of stress. Good quality, great for when trying to improve your immunity.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The Emergen-C fizzy drink is a great way to start the day, preferably with a meal. I avoid the drink in the evening because of the stimulating effect of the B-vitamins. I prefer the flavor of Emergen-C over other brands. Raspberry is my favorite flavor. It seems to have a lower amount of mouth-puckering malic acid.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I love emergency-c I really appreciate the ingredients and that it boosts immunity especially with flu season and the colder months coming. I don't take every day just when I feel like a cough or sore throat coming I take one of these and get some rest and I really feel like it helps my body to get rid of whatever was about to get me sick. I think that the amount of Vitamin C really helps with not getting sick! Its great quality and value.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I keep Emergen-C at work, in my purse, in my car, you name it. Whenever I'm feeling a little run down or need an extra boost, I reach for this. I've gotten a few of my co-workers to try these as well and we "trade" flavours at work. Everyone loves them! I have them warm when I need a little extra soothing. Great product!

GkLYSC
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love the individual pack, i can easily put a few into my bag, and when i dont feel like drinking sugar drinks, i can take this..