Page 1 - Reviews - Edward & Sons, Let's Do Organic, Organic Green Banana Flour, 14 oz (396 g) - iHerb
HR

Posted on May 8, 2022

who would have thought to make flour out of an unripe banana. not me but it was a good idea. Edward and his sons sound like very smart young men or maybe old men. or maybe women you can't tell any more and to make assumptions would be to make a fool out of you and me, as the old saying goes. the quality of the ingredients and taste use the size of the package which benefits the composition of the recipe on my diet serving frequency

05139b0c-d91b-4655-a59d-bce0d7b1d7e4
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I love this stuff! I make pancakes with this every morning, for the resistant starch to feed my gut bacteria, as it escapes the digestion process intact. Very interesting to read about. It's too difficult to buy green bananas, and ripe ones are too much sugar for someone trying to improve their health. I make 3 pancakes with 1/4 scoop of this, one free range egg, a little stevia, cinnamon and celtic sea salt - very easy and I really enjoy! (First bite is not good and what you expect, but after you're used to it, it's wonderful!)

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Another flour I had to try in my baking. So far I only mixed it with regular flour in baked goods. I also made green banana dumplings with addition of this. Has very mild taste.

d0e0e094-a51b-4b4f-ac01-fa729e839a7b
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Love to use this to make green banana waffles fro breakfast. Supposedly its also a prebiotic which is great for the gut + Also as its a resistance starch which helps blood sugar levels in the a.m

5eea08e1-693d-4695-86e0-cf6d849eb525
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I mostly use this flour for pancakes as I like to bake gluten free and lectin free. It gives prebiotic fiber for gut health as well as some potassium as this flour is rich in potassium. The quality of the product is wonderful, the company that makes it with organic young bananas before most of their starch ripens into sugar, as I like to bake sugar free as well. I add sweeteners such as allulose, yacon syrup or stevia for making pancakes or other treats,

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Start taking resistance starches as I saw on a diabetic website it can help lower you numbers. Have been using for a couple of weeks- just had A1C checked and I am down to 6.8 from 7. I use in my yogurt and overnight oats - haven’t notice any weight change yet.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

amazing flour, no taste. used it to bake pankakes. you need little less than normal flour. expensive, but worth it and excellent for your health

58b08f7d-4d69-4ee3-82b9-cf197a3388bf
AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is paleo/Aip and great if you’re avoiding grains. The texture it gives to my baked goods is actually really good I’m impressed

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love to add this flour into baking recipes - there is no taste or textural issues. This adds a great boost of prebiotic fibre which the good bacteria in your gut love! I recommend this green banana flour.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Really tasty, easy to use. Need to have intestinal strength to use it. Might not work for those who are dealing with SIBO. Didn't work for me even post multiple antibiotics and antibacterials. But I wish I could use it, it is tasty.