HR

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Good for hyperthyroidism!

Strong! These drops have a slight alcohol flavour, but they really work. I've been lucky to not have any side effects. They do not taste good so put them in water, or tea. They start working within 10 minutes and you will feel drowsy. Make sure not to drive after taking them.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I've been buying Eclectic Institute herbal extracts for 20+ years because they're of the highest quality. Lemon Balm is a gentle support for the nervous system, much gentler than valerian.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

It has a subtle lemony flavor. Add it to hot tea or smoothies and even plain water. I used it to help with fibroids but continued after since I have seen the benefits. Its a great boost. Glass bottle keeps is fresh.

543529ac-3110-433f-aabf-56c440670c14
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I bought this for mild hyperthyroidism. It relielved my hair loss so much after a week of use this. Great product

MIHO5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great product with a purely natural components. It is in Anthony Williams (Medical Medium) protocols for fighting viruses

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

The best thing against viruses ! Me and all my family got covid . I was giving it to my 3 years old daughter and she recovered in 2 days ! Works good with Echinacea !

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

I can't really say that I feel something since I take it ( a week ) maybe a little calmness the taste is really easy to use, not bitter or alcoholic taste like other tinctures

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I find this product inferior to the iherb one. It seems to be weaker with more alcohol. I wanted a larger size bottle so I tried this one. I will be going back to iherb on my next order. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Helps for cold sores and genital herpes

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good