HR

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The freeze dried products from Eclectic Institute are of the highest quality. I buy ginger, as it helps me to relieve digestive problems. Also it is perfecm antiinflamatory. I take it with tumeric.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I have been taking these ginger pills for years. the Eclectic Institute Ginger is the only one i'll ever take, as the ginger smells so amazingly fresh. For a while, i had been suffering from insomnia for months. The chinese doctor told me that my stomach was too "cold". I popped one or two caps of these ginger pills and felt the warm spread from my stomach to my fingers and toes, and finally had a good night's sleep. No more insomnia for me! Needless to say, it has made me a snob as no other ginger supplement can ever compare.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Smells like fresh ginger. If taken before sleeping, can cause a burning sensation.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

Love the eclectic institute freeze dried products, without any fillers. iherb should stock more of their products as they are hard to get in Europe. Their ginger is really good.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I alternate between this (freeze dried) and a ginger concentrate/extract. I honestly don’t know which is more beneficial. One thing I’m unsure about is why the newer batch I bought is a darker color than previously.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

This used to be my favorite brand of ginger! I would pay the extra money for this brand because it was so much better. The last few times I’ve ordered this, the color is darker, the smell isn’t as potent and fresh, and it doesn’t seem to work quite as well. I’ve used ginger for years, and this product used to stand out above the rest. Now it just seems average—very similar to the other brands that cost less. I’m hoping it’s just a strange fluke in the the ginger harvest this year and that eventually it goes back to how it used to be. I still love this brand and use plenty of their other products regularly and find them to work better than other brands in general. The ginger is the only one that seems different now.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love the fresh scent, very gingery

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I just love everything from eclectic institute.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Love this brand. Super fresh.

Caseywilson
Posted on May 29, 2021

The cleanest ginger available. Non-irradiated, not fumigated, organic, no heavy metals. Love it!