HR

hilltophealth
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Wonderful product for overall balance and calm plus the additional help to keep away or fade gray hair. I only take two per day so have extra doses. Make sure you always use Hu Shou Wu instead of fo-ti to avoid any kidney issues or stomach disturbance. Fo-ti is shou wu not cooked down. This is the real thing and best for hair and general well being so may cost little more but safer with correct benefits.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love this formula. I have noticed that it helps me with my hyperthyroid issue, it kind of stabilize the thyroid. Don't know exactly how it does that, but it helps me. When taking it I feel calmer, less overactive, just overall better. I like many formulas from this producer.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I don't have the worst period cramps or anything like that – but just a week or two of taking this and I noticed I didn't feel anything during my menstrual cycle. No pain at all. Must have been the Dong Qi in this formulation. My last two cycles have been a breeze and I'd like to thank this bottle right here. I also have been low on iron and have been fatigued like crazy. I used to need a nap everyday but now I have consistent energy throughout the day and no naps needed.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use this alternatively with other dragon herbs products for hair, skin and nails. I find this formula very subtle yet very effective and in general in makes me feel calm and good. I have been taking it for a while and will continue doing so.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

excellent! good value for my supply of chinese herbs. i take a few different ones. look these up for more info on how they can help. very good. yes.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great product from high quality brand. Not often on sale so I am always checking when it goes on sale to buy more

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

He Sho Wu is amazing. Dragon Herbs is the best TCM company around, hands down.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Hair started growing back stopped my hair thinning problems after 4 weeks

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I take this with Dragon Herbs Supreme Creation and seems it's working great.