HR

Based on 2,362 Ratings
1,520
Posted on May 11, 2022
מצוין!

This is not the first time I have bought products from this company. High quality facial soap with a pleasant scent and leaves the skin clean and gives a pleasant feeling over the long term I have normal / mixed skin, 30 years old who works a lot in the sun and travels with more effort for anyone who wants to make a good noise with himself

5994e63e-d00f-4edb-8b0a-0ea57acfa0e2
Posted on May 27, 2022

I always had breakouts and blackheads. I have tried all kinds of facial products but they didn’t do anything. I decided to try this cleanser for oily skin and my face cleared up. I really love it and it smells amazing. I use moisturizer after cleansing and my skin isn’t too dry or oily.

40a33e53-90c4-4533-a7c0-300b4c79f51a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Safe for whole family and cleans well. Suitable for oily or combination. I alternate use with the black soap from this same brand. A little dab is enough to clean. I apply on face and then use a facial brush to cleanse. I rinse with slightly acidic water and love the feel of my face afterwards.

521b4d5a-b038-4250-811a-e9acb08f6fed
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I like this product because it’s natural and has a good natural scent. It also cleans my face really well. The size is great and the packaging had no issues. It’s beneficial when used daily. Doesn’t strip the face of moisture. Very gentle and has a good smell.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I LOVE the tea tree scent of this cleanser!! The texture is quite thick, but it works very well with my Foreo and it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. The packaging is great too. I prefer it to tubes or anything that twists. I use it on my nech and chest as well and have definitely noticed a reduction in the small pimples i used to get.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I had breakouts and blackheads. I have tried all kinds of facial products but they didn’t do anything. I decided to try this cleanser for oily skin and my face cleared up. really love it' it smells amazing. I use moisturizer after cleansing and my skin isn’t too dry or oily 'zise is perfect.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,126

Works excellent on skin. Not very harsh smell. Cleans well. I have combination skin.. sometimes dry and sometimes oily and acne prone. I wanted something that would help with the acne and oily skin. This works great. It does dry my skin a little bit, but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't turn it bright red and itchy like some acne products. I can't use a lot of acne products because they seriously irritate my skin. This manages oily patches and occasional pimples and only dries it slightly (which can be easily managed with face lotion). It also does a good job of removing makeup, which is my other requirement.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022