HR

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

When we are in a hurry, this product works well to make a quick and tasty hearty vegetable soup. So we like to keep several cartons on hand. Generally, I use this as a base for a quick fat free vegan soup. I add some additional organic no fat vegetable broth, a variety of frozen vegetables, some spices and lemon juice, and some beans or lentils so as to tailor it to our taste. Filling, healthful, and tasty!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

iHerb isn't selling much in the way of healthy soups these days but this is a good one.- healthy, low sodium and low calories. I wish they would carry more soups like this.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This delicious soup is perfect paired with a sandwich or main meal. It is light and nutritious and tasty.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Handy and healthy for a quick lunch. Great for lunchbox as well

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Way too much tomato flavor. I didn't even notice any cabbage. Most of the vegetables were overcooked, and the potatoes were undercooked.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Hv lots of veggie chunks which I love

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

LARGE TASTY PIECES OF VEGETABLES. NOT TOO SALTY

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good taste, low sodium and low calorie

Posted on Feb 17, 2014

This walks the line of just enough salt without one grain more than needed. Great flavor. I guess I am a salt addict, since I don't like the low salt soups. I didn't notice until writing this review that the title of the soup is "Lower" not "Low". If the difference is liking what I am eating, I wish more companies would make "Lower" sodium soup like this.