HR

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love this product. It will be a staple for sure! I take these together with my digestive enzymes capsules. The capsule size is easy to swallow, the quality & ingredients are great, and had no after taste. This also benefit me with digestion. The delivery was on time and packaged great. This product is the best and is absolutely recommendable.

14d1c5c7-23ac-47fb-a767-6612e15821ee
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Been having stomach problems for over a year. I was diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagitis and a hiatal hernia. Also heartburn constantly. Light colored stool and undigested food in stool. Every meal was painful and my stomach felt extremely full for hours after every meal. My doctor prescribed PPIs and pepcid AC both of which made my digestive issues much worse. I decided my doctor was leading me in the wrong direction. Started taking 1 of these with each meal and immediately felt improvement no more heartburn with each meal no more waking up with heartburn! Stool also improved. Great Product! Also improved energy much less tired.

c742108f-b595-4aa8-b1a6-55aeedefd583

6c822e83-dd9a-40e3-ab4b-5d559323d8ee
6ed60081-d116-4d31-b15d-6a2fbe832fd7
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Betaine helps to boost muscle strength, power, growth has also been found to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels, as well as act as an osmolyte to help regulate cellular fluid volume. I use it around workouts and it helps me have a good boost in the gym. I use 2 caps twice a day, 2 before a workout and 2 after a workout. it's a very good product and I like Doctor's Best products in general. the price is very good and you basically can build your own pre-workout at a fraction of the price with better quality as many of pre-workout supplements are way underdosed and basically count on caffeine

03561eda-b8da-4a9d-8652-d295f6a0e6c2
6b0cab11-ff4a-48db-9da5-d2d60f00b8d4
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I like it. It works for those who do not produce enough stomach acid, who doesn't digest well protein. It helps to kill possible viruses bacteria. Together with bile help to digest fatty food, helps with sluggish liver and higher cholesterol level. Like my review ,please, if you find it helpful.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This is the best HCL out there, and I've tried many as this one is out of stock often so I have to find a substitute. Cold be more enzymes mabe. The experience of eating proteine when taking this is anoteher life than it used to, finally I can eat dinner etc like everyone else! Been using it for years now and will never stop. For those who are worried for the stomach lining; after 5 years of use I had a tube down the stomack at a spesialist to check that the acid has done no harm- and everything is in perfect shape! Hope it helps you too :)

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Excellent quality betaine hcl. Doesn't has big size even though with 650mg of dosage in a single capsule. I take it to increase my stomach acid so that i can digest proteins better. I can already see benefits are taking it for weeks as my digestion has improved a lot. Doesn't leaves any after taste.

6cd1061e-7a49-4a30-a7a6-399b08a0dbd4
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

50ff1d06-2a6d-4cbc-b476-e4e7b5f6043d
Posted on May 24, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

62b7c80c-184d-4815-a61a-a1559dce250e