HR

Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Cruelty-Free, Super Eye Cream

Excellent moisturizing eye cream for sensitive and dry eyelids. I love that it’s cruelty free with no fragrance! It doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. I use this Derma E Hydrating cream in the morning. It is a bit lighter than my night eye cream. Not irritating or greasy for a product that is marketed for around my eyes. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines around my eyes after a few weeks. It's a small tube, but you only need a small amount, so this will last a while. I'm sure I will buy it again.

4c4d9350-e040-43c5-99a8-8118e85742fe
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

1d4c47e8-47b2-4393-89f7-4d1f6ac0dfd1
1af6cafc-6f0c-4baf-9ec4-01df7178ec7a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season

b61ac1e6-c5b8-49a7-a5e0-8ab67349d607
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Small package, but for the use, you need a tiny little amount, so I hope that it will last for a while. Very gentle, mild texture that is good for the sensitive and thin skin around the eyes. I use it twice a day during the morning and evening routine, no complaints!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love this eye cream. This was my second order. Everything about it is perfect. The packaging is great (you don't need to stick your fingers in a jar), you only need a small amount to use around the eyes, there is no discernable scent and it does not irritate my eyes. Highly recommended!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This eye cream is great, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the seal on the tube broke (maybe I need to be more gentle with future ones or they need reinforcement, who knows). It's a bit pricier than some other ones, but so far it has lasted me 4 months of using it day and night. Unscented, and the texture is perfect. Kind of thick but not greasy at all. I've seen some improvement in the fine lines around my eyes and dark circles, but overall it's just really moisturizing. I'll definitely buy again in the future.

2d51258a-1673-4fb2-bfb5-70fbca73ee67
d33d87f9-007a-4d6b-8cdb-410d38806dba
1a5d187f-6c1a-4381-8d91-d11d49a4acae
26f61754-b39f-40a5-b649-405abf35ec4a
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

6d3aa9d0-9d40-4f9f-b193-e68429d4c9cf
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The creme texture is really nice: creamy, semi foundation based. The scent is light. Use is practical. The package is unique. Size is cute. The quality is worthy. Moisturizing is more than enough especially for sensitive skin. Suitable for all seasons. You could notice the benefits after days. Good for any age above 20.