HR

Lady Annabella
Posted on May 4, 2022

I just love Christopher's products because their composition, mix and quality of herbs is so hard to find in other brands. I have bought this one for my mother. It is a gentle laxative formula with many great herbs that help your colon clean itself. We use this in rotation with Castor oil, other teas and magnesium. It has no taste, my mother never complained and she always notices improvements in her digestion when she takes it.

Cannot say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim to give my gut a tolerance break from 3A Magnesia, and it WORKS. I have slow transit constipation with no known root cause, and this helps me maintain regular BMs in conjunction with GI regimen. I'm over the moon to have found something like this that isn't through the roof expensive that gives me RELIEF.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It worked 24hrs after I took a capsule. I was having issues for a few days and this helped me. I did have minor cramping in my gut for a few seconds here and there but it didn't bother me much.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like Christophers products. So far all of them have been a contribution. All natural. Thanks! I will probably keep buying and try most of them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A good price and a reliable brand. I am taking these along with Dr Christopher's VF Formula, according to the regime on the bottles. This is not a permanent regime, but hopefully will help my overall health.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Effective yet gentle compared to some colon cleansers. Used a lot of products of this brand and has helped many issues over the years. I trust them.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Very effective. I've taken this off and on for about 5 years. At age 36, I'm finding that it works much better if I don't eat meat. The herbalists don't recommend meat anyway, and on a plant based diet with eggs, I go to the bathroom 3+ times a day and this product works like a charm. If you can master bowel health, you've cleared a major hurdle according to these herbalists. Digestive health is where it's at. These herbalists say they can reverse 90% of all disease just by getting people to go to the bathroom more often.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

This formula is incredible. It is gentle, effective, and does not make you cramp like other products containing senna. Dr John Christopher was such an intelligent herbalist - that he actually formulated this product with other herbs to nullify the cramping effect of the senna This is a grade A product and is one of my all time favorites - from one of the most well respected Herbalists ever to walk the Earth : Dr John Christopher. I do enjoy this product very much but I do not like using it every day. I use it for occasional constipation. If you are looking for a laxative, colon cleanser that you CAN use everyday - Pick up a couple bottles of Dr John Christophers " Lower Bowel Formula "

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Great for a home colon cleanse which I do every once in a while. For me it takes more time to start working but for my mom much less - it takes a few hours to effect her. So I think it depends on the person and on your situation... Sometimes I go more times after it and sometimes less. Sometimes I feel the effect sooner and sometimes later. I prefer to take it in the evening before a day I know I will be home. It only happened to me once that I woke up at night because of it. She on the other hand takes it only in the morning.