HR

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
מצוין!

Too bad I can not convey to you in writing the smell of this tea ... It is amazing and the taste is amazing too! Really it is a fine tea, its mixture with a lot of flavor and aroma, with a little milk or milk substitute (I use with a rice-almond drink) In general, this company will have some of the best teas in the world! And this is one of their most successful. Very healthy and does not contain caffeine. I buy a lot from them

0a4f75f1-b8d3-4cbb-a79e-5b6585209827
8a6d9cf2-c607-4279-8e96-e448df87b6c5
b2b8a9c6-e90e-4b1b-b2c5-0e6546d9eb4c
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Very tasty! Similar to chai but since there is no black tea it’s great alternative for the evening if you’re trying to avoid caffeine. Make sure your water is hot enough and water is covered while steeping to get the best taste. Delightful with a little milk or on its own. All bags are in a little pouch together so this is not the best to take to go.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This tea is lovely. The ingredients are a wonderful blend of spices, and I personally love adding a little bit of milk, making it reminiscent of chai. As with all Celestial seasoning teas, it is caffeine free and nice to take even in the evening. The packaging is very convenient and keeps the bags fresh. It's super flavorful.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

My favourite tea! It has a lot of 'body' like a caffinated tea or coffee even though it's a herbal tea and has a sweet, spicy taste. It's nice brewed for a while, maybe 5min as it develops a richer taste with milk. Very happy with the quality.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I love this tea! It is so spicy and yummy! Make sure not to leave the tea bag in for too long or else it will be to spicy ;)

aefb087d-7a67-4643-b667-6ba239a024e8
627b2f02-fafc-4fe0-bd4d-edfc5ef94aef
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

One of my favourite tea blends! It's caffeine free, which makes me comfortable with serving to my children. It's full of taste, works also as iced tea, and you can feel how the ingredients are high quality and thought of. I've ordered a couple of times already, and will definitely order again! Oh, and a pro tip - make the tea, pore into an ice tray and add a cube or two into some ice coffee. It gives the beverage a great twist!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is my favorit blend. The best quality infusion. Naturally sweet without sweetners or black tea as ingredients, makes the BEST flavoured infusion I have tried. Tastes similar to chai masala without the caffein. Can be consumed with or without milk (I sometimes make it into chai latte with warm milk and froth). The component provide the benefit of warming the body. Easy to use: serving size - one bag per. Just pour hot water over the bag and let sit for a few minutes. Package holds 20 bags. No limit on frequency of use as far as I know

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I live in New Zealand and my friends and I have started a Facebook Group called "Bengal Spice Girls" to make sure none of us run out, it's THAT good. Like the best cup of chai with extra cinnamon - with no added sweetener and no caffeine. Sounds impossible, until you try it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand of teas has quality ingredients, very strong tastes, easy to use, and when making a large batch you don’t need to use so many teabags which is really nice because the box itself lasts a long time, the benefits of all of the natural herbs that celestial seasonings use is phenomenal. I frequently drink this tea and other flavors from this brand I love the blends and only have great things to say. I love the organic taste and the health permeable in each cup