HR

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
I liked these a lot

I like taking amino acids and found the composition and ingredients fit my goals in what I look for in a product. I tend to be picky about the quality, but I like Bluebonnet. Of course, 1000 mg is a chunky sized pill to swallow, but it's worth it for the complete protein and benefits of aminos.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very good product. The quality is good and ingredients are very complete. I was looking for something like this for a while. Now I have it. The package is high quality and convenient, because the tablets have a big size. I guess it is competing my protein diet and the benefits are starting to appear. I feel better and like my streght is coming back to me.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

i have been using for approx 2 months - resulting in improved muscles and joints condition, clearly felt during my stretching excercises. i have been taking 1 caps per day which seems sufficient for me.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Have been taking amino acids in the last 4 years, have to switch brand because they stopped the production of my usual brand. Hope this one will be just as great.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I love it so much. If you do gym, you must buy this

b893a352-60b0-48ec-85e8-033a0cd9bac0
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Tried them before. Very good effect on hair growth and strength

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Very good product but I only consume it with food.

Rich contain. My sister bought it for her son for brain energy and helped

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love this blend! But only wish if there was a non dairy one!