HR

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Be amazed

Large supply. Affordable. I take Vitamin D and C for breakfast, MK-4 (K2)for lunch, and Magnesium for dinner. Every other day B-Complex for breakfast, multivitamin for lunch, and iodine, boron, and Total E (tocopherols and tocotrienols complex) for dinner. Because of soil depletion and overuse of pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers, even organic foods are seriously lacking in vitamins and minerals. Supplements are necessary. Make your own schedule, and consider the ones I mentioned above. Keep in mind that vitamins should not be taken in isolation, or can harm more than help - especially D, K2, and magnesium. Must take all three, but better if taken with different meals. If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up. Thanks!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have done a lot of research for a high quality Vitamin D, since “The C” came into our lives, and found this Schwartz Vitamin D, 5000mg to be of high quality and excellent value. This is my third purchase, and do not see a reason to change. Small, Easy to swallow, small natural gels.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Very effective product, my husband and I have taken it daily for more than a year. We wouldn't want to be without it. Before we empty a bottle, we already have the next one on hand. Those soluble soft gels must contain rays of sunshine... Each bottle lasts six months and is priced reasonably. We are more than satisfied. Thank you for this fine product.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I enjoy that these vitamins are small enough to not feel like a burden to swallow with the rest of my vitamins. It remains to be seen after blood work whether or not they have helped raise my d levels but for now there are no bad side effects and I appreciate that they are olive oil, fat soluble!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Love all these products I just feel so comfortable using vitamin D as an add on in these times. I use many Bioschwartz products. I love all of them. Great customer service. A buyer for life. We are seniors in our 70's and we love all of these products.

what better than a 1year supply of vitamin D. It comes in a softgel form. very small that even who cannot swallow a capsule will be able to do it. I love this form and I take it with vitamin K2

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I made an order at the end of June. Vitamins came very quickly. The packaging was properly closed, and everything inside was done so that the jars were not damaged! The vitamins themselves are very good! They are very convenient to take and have a good dosage. One jar is enough for 1 year, which is very economical!

cd4ed9f7-3524-4662-a167-aefff784f0b2
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I bought 3 bottles of this underrated brand. Probably one of the better Vit. D brands and with a reasonable price. Hope they make a 10,000 IU version in the future. Take this with a large meal, though (which is Vit. D's main inconvenience).