Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty By Earth, Exfoliating Loofah, 2 Loofah Pads - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Beauty By Earth Exfoliating Loofahs are great quality. They came well packaged. It is a good size about the size o my hands. It makes it very easy to wash the dead skin off my body. My skin is sensitive and these are very gentle. I use these wet in the shower as it makes the best benefits for getting the skin really clean. My skin feels so awesome after the shower from using these Loofahs.

bce4092f-c84e-40cf-aea1-c67ad6df9333
Posted on May 31, 2022

I really like the quality of these loofah, and that you get two per package. They are great to use for soaping up on the soft size with the added benefit of the loofah on the other which really exfoliates but is not too rough. The loofah side naturally domes out which I like, but you can also tug the edge if you prefer it flatted out. I also like that it has a hanging loop to keep it nice and aired out between uses. Highly recommend.

795b2303-9ccb-401c-882a-bb8e796dd3ab
Posted on May 31, 2022

These are great! I like that there are soft sides and coarser sides that help exfoliate my skin. The bands also help keep the loofahs attached to my hand (which, believe it or not, makes a HUGE difference). Sometimes, I kind of wish the loofahs were a little more coarse, such as the Korean ones, but it's okay - I use my Korean cloths for super deep cleaning and these for making my skin feel softer.

f00f8576-2216-443e-82b8-9fb00cd13057
c5730346-7a24-4523-ad66-9ffc1d15f1e8
Posted on May 18, 2022

I love this loofah pad because it’s different from other loofas and it’s unique. It’s super gentle on sensitive skin and effective as well. It has an elastic band so your hand can go in which makes it easier to use. The pad has a little harder surface so you can exfoliate your skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft, refreshed and super clean.

bb44d26c-748d-4564-9ac5-045d419514b1
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These loofahs are easy to hold and have a good feel to them. One side is soft for more sensitive areas and the other is better for gentle exfoliation. My one complaint is that I don’t know of the best way to sanitize them, since I’m worried to throw them in the wash like I do with washcloths or sisal soap bags.

32340c87-8363-4673-895f-f002bd6264b6
d8ae2baf-c9b7-48ca-bbf1-cd1f986aa6c2
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These are great because they fit right onto your hand, and you can use them from head to toe!! I use my favorite body wash and I can scrub even the most sensitive areas and gently wash away the dead skin layers!! I especially love to use this on my legs around my knees and on my elbows!! I can tell it is a great quality, and I love the packaging because there are 2 of them so I can put one in each bathroom!!

9ee2174f-1e69-4f32-bfbb-35e9b01bf6cf
d5833013-9dab-4fd5-8f66-6862a64212c4
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Super exfoliating without being too harsh!! My skin feels so good after I use this and the hand strap helps with ease of use. I also love that there are 2 in the pack so that whenever the one gets worn out I will have another on hand, or I have one I could gift to someone! Great product!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like this loofah set. The price is good for the set of 2. I can feel my skin is softer after using it. The quality and durability is good as well. There is no strong scent or odor before or after use. The size of the loofah is pretty good and it cover a good amount of skin at once. The packaging it arrived in was good and kept items safe and clean. Overall, excellent product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I’ve had keratosis pilaris on my upper arms for many years. It makes my skin dry, rough and have tiny bumps most of the time.There's no way to cure my skin by any kind of treatment except scrubbing my skin every other day before using moisturizer. For this reason I’m always careful choosing body scrubber pads because I know that my skin is very sensitive. I chose these loofah pads for the natural fact and have leaping bunny certified. I'm impressed by that, even though I’ve been using them almost everydays for a month. They don't irritate my sensitive skin at all. Love using them.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like these loofahs. They have a strap, so it stays on your hand and a little hook to hang it in the shower. I like that it is a two pack so you still have one to use while the other is in the laundry. They wash up well also.