Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty By Earth, Exfoliating Gloves, Medium Exfoliation, Green, 2 Pairs - iHerb
HR

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The gloves come in a clear, resealable package. The size is about small to medium but they stretch well and I like the quality of them as they don't wear out fast. They clean my skin thorough but in a gentle way so my sensitive skin doesn't get hurt. They feel quite well and get rid of my old skin cells. I use them regularly now as I get my skin clean much faster than before. So, having a cleaner skin is just one benefit of many I get from these exfoliating gloves - they also save me time and give me a smooth skin.

e9a3cfe9-dfba-406a-b678-f213bc811745
Posted on May 18, 2022

I been using this for quite a while to be able to give an honest review. They have just amount of texture needed to exfoliate your skin before shaving or to get rid of the dead skin as an everyday use. I like how they leave my skin smooth and soft.

9f423181-0789-4647-9e7e-7e70a3db0d45
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love these so much. I gave the second pair to my mom and she enjoyed them as well. These are so much more convenient than loofahs or other scrubbers. The level of exfoliation is a little light and I prefer the heavy duty version, but they are nice when my keratosis pilarus is acting up and I need something slightly gentler. They fit well for women's hands. They work great with your favorite body wash. I love that I was able to wash them in the washing machine and not just toss them like other scrubbers after a few months. The quality continues to last. I love this company.

4934daf1-c1cd-4fd6-9cd7-69d8660b094f
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

💙 First I want to compliment them on the most beautiful blue color of these gloves. These are the medium exfoliation gloves. Which means they are great for sensitive skin or people who don't like anything too rough on their skin. I was able to use these on my 7 year old with no problems. They are very gentle on little ones skin. He even liked using them himself. Just add a little bath wash on them , rub together making them sudsy, and wash. They left our skin feeling softer and smoother. A much cleaner feeling. Helps with dry or flaky skin or just to sort of buff away those little imperfections. They are of great quality and from a super trustworthy company. I do recommend these , especially for people with a more sensitive skin or for kids. Made from 100% nylon. And yes they even work on your face. They are perfect for blackheads and clogged pores yet soft enough not to scratch your facial skin. 💙

6d762b0e-e14f-4dc9-9dfb-cd78969c6495
26137228-8f5f-41a2-9b65-9443977a81ab
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Super easy to use, provides a good amount of exfoliation without being too harsh, I use the medium strength gloves for my all over body before I shower and it makes my skin feel nice, smooth, and prepped for when I'm ready to lather up in soap and get clean. I feel that these are good for anyone to use, whether you have sensitive or tough/rough skin. The size of the gloves is really good too, they don't slip off, but aren't too tight to wear. Overall a really useful and good product.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I used to use sponge of luffa for exfoliating the whole body which is very natural, comfortable and environmental friendly. The only problem is it doesn’t have a string or handle attached so that it slipped off many times when using, quite annoying. I bought these for the whole family so that we don’t have to share. Economical!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I live where it is extremely dry and my skin gets dull and flaky. These gloves are amazing for helping remove dead skin and just renew your skin in general. My legs are so much smoother afterwards and look much nicer and brighter! It helps prevent ingrown hairs as well. I would definitely recommend these if you have dry skin that needs to be exfoliated away or even dull skin that needs some renewal.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

These are amazing exfoliating gloves for the price! The fabric is thick and good quality. Seems like they will last a long time. I bought these because I always get dry skin in the winter and I think the fabric has the right roughness to exfoliate while still being gentle for my sensitive skin! I like to use one glove at a time and flip it over to use on my other leg, I think this will help last even longer! My only issue is that the size seems a little tight on my small hands, but they stretch enough to fit my boyfriends hands. Maybe the tightness is because they are so new and need a few more uses.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have a pair of these and a pair of the "heavy" exfoliation gloves too and these are nice for a slightly lighter touch. Still helps keep me soft and smooth but good for spots where a bit less scrub might be nice, any sensitive areas. I add body oil or shower gel, rub across the area I want to smooth out, and rinse off. I feel silkier as a result! I like that the gloves are different colors depending on the exfoliation level so I can keep everything straight. Nice price for a two pack and very convenient!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have never used exfoliating gloves before so I was curious to try these out. I had a small injury on my leg from the car door so I used a magnifying glass to look at it and saw that my legs were super yucky so I ordered these gloves. I have been using them for a week now and what a HUGE difference they made. They are easy to use, because of course I am using soap in the shower so I just ring them out and let them air dry. I love these!!