Page 1 - Reviews - Beauty By Earth, Exfoliating Back Scrubber, 1 Scrubber - iHerb
HR

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The Beauty By Earth , Exfoliating Back Scrubber is simply amazing. One side is super soft while the other side is soft yet exfoliating. I have never felt fully cleaned on my back because of hard to reach places. Now i get out the shower feeling fully clean . I dont think i will ever have a shower without using this again. I totally recommend to everyone. Its a game changer. The quality of the material is perfect. Its an ideal size . Great whether you have sensitive skin or just regular. Its gentle yet fully cleans.

8c21c398-4981-43d6-81ba-91422795ac9a
7425e5a6-1298-474a-889a-46b4cce85ca4
a82d888c-860b-4c76-9c38-a2a97d82f69c
Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought this along with exfoliating gloves to get rid of dry and dead skin. I also use them to exfoliate before I shave helps a lot to not get irritated skin after a shave. This is a good size to reach your back in all areas around also good for the back of the thighs. I have used it quite some time and there isn’t wear showing. I have bought others abs they begin to shed with time, this one has not. It also comes with a soft side to use as an everyday scrubber.

b166475b-f9ba-4f9e-95a1-33c6e1176612
7d500d73-15d8-46ea-8d0f-6f81f594aa91
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really liked this back scrubber. It definitely made cleaning and exfoliating my back easier. I like that there are 2 sides with a different texture on each: one more exfoliating and one smooth. I love this company. The only thing I would change is offering multiple sizes. I am a size 16 and not very flexible and I would have loved a few more inches in length for comfort when reaching behind myself.

3feacef1-4f8d-4d09-b624-16d8f44d51ef
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a great multi-use, standard size, for all ages package. The benefits of having a back scrubber are numerous. It feels great, doesn't hurt sensitive skin (as you control the pressure), and it is just all around great value. When you're done just hang it up to dry and it's ready to go next time.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product saved my life. Okay, I am exaggerating a bit but not much. Most exfoliating products are too rough. This is a gentle exfoliating cloth and hangs to dry easily and doesn't get moldy. My back is SOOOO itchy due to pregnancy hormones and this back scrubber is perfect for scratching my back

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This back scrubber is great for easily washing and exfoliating your back. My back was often neglected before I got this. I love that one side is for exfoliating when needed and the other side is for general washing. I only need to exfoliate every now and then and it feels great when I do! This scrubber makes reaching my back so much easier.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm a big guy who isn't all that flexible. I can't shower with my wife because she showers with water that feels like hot lava. This scrubber has been an awesome addition to my showers. I am able to scratch all the itches and get every inch of my back clean as a whistle. I shower every night and it hasn't fallen apart like some of the other back scrubbers I've had. Great quality for a great price.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

For the past few months I've experienced severe pain in my shoulders. This caused me a lot of difficulty in showering, as I could not manage to wash my back. I'm so glad I got this back scrubber, because it's really a game changer for me. I am finally able to wash my own back, and it feels amazing! Plus, I know I'm not only cleansing my back but this scrubber is also getting rid of any dead surface skin.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have a bad left shoulder and it's hard for me to reach my back for cleaning. The scrubber is a big benefit for me. I can clean my back effortlessly and it feels so good. It's about the right size for me as it is longer than the width of my back. It's a must have in my shower.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a great easy to use item that allows you to scrub your back without weird contortions or strange equipment. Just hold it in your hands, flip it at an angle on your back, and scrub away. I like to use it with shower gel and it helps the gel foam up more and reach my back (how else can you really get your back clean?) Dries off quickly after I am done and hangs easily in my shower thanks to the integrated strap. Excellent little product at a good price.