HR

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love it! I chew each capsule, it tastes delicious. Very helpful for reflux, I actually healed my reflux having a diet and using these softgels. Moreover, sea buckthorn is very rich in good ingredients for the whole body. It’s a little pricy, but so worth it.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This seabuckthorn seed oil taste like fish oil. Also, the package bottle looks suspicious because it's kind of dirty.

7037e088-ad3d-4bb3-80fb-6c9383a00594
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I tried this product for vag dryness. It really works! I also saw improvement in my skin and hair. I will definitely keep this stocked!

Posted on Jan 4, 2020

This product helped restore my confidence as a rosaeca sufferer. I have been taking Balanceuticals SBT seed oil for nearly ten years with great success. After 6 years of taking antibiotics and being fed up with the side effects, I came across Seabuckthorn seed oil. Unlike antibiotics SBT took a little longer to take effect (around 1-2 months) but for me it was a much better option long term. I have stopped it several times to see if it's actually working and my rosaeca slowly comes back. My mum who doesn't have rosaeca takes SBT and it has given her aging skin a lovely glow. Please don't ever stop stocking this product.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

great formula, and great pack size for me

Posted on Jul 26, 2017

Just adding a few infos; The oil obtain from the seeds of this plant is usually suggested for internal benefit, one of them is for post menopause women that experience dry eyes & have difficulties with contacts they should "see" a difference after 2-3 weeks of 2 softgels morning & evening. Another oil is obtained from the fruits of this plant (not this product) and is suggested for skin problem (topical application), apparently more effective then the seed oil.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011

I am satisfied with this product. It helped me with my dry skin problem and I also used it to heal a wound. It flattened the colloid from my wound after 3 weeks of application. I hope that you can stock the new seabuckthorn Oil (seed and fruit oil)120 capsules bottle for purchase. I was very pleased with the DHL service you provided. I ordered the product on Monday and received it in good condiction on Friday. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 14, 2010

I think this product may be fairly new to most people. I've been using it for about a year now and I've got my family on it as well. We get fewer colds and have healthier and younger looking skin. I love this stuff!

Posted on Jun 25, 2021