HR

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Love this oil!

While looking for an authentic "hyssop" like used in bilbical times, I read that perhaps this one was very similar. Whether it is or not, I really, really like the scent and it seems to work very well to help with my tendency to sinus infections. I would highly recommend trying it!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Packed nicely, smells good and relaxing. The price is so cheap compared to store prices. I use it to my diffuser every night. Next to lavender it is one of my fave now. I will surely buy again.

89f24e6a-ed6f-4d79-9bd6-c00945271b41
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I feel like I've developed a spectrum of expectations for essential oils that I haven't smelled ever, but decided to purchase online because I have little will power. On one side of the spectrum: you have 'huh.' Clary sage is the biggest 'huh.' I have it, I use it when I can, but I don't get it. It's too sharp and funky. This also happens with poor quality lavender. On the other side of the spectrum: you have 'the sublime': Good quality lavender, eucalyptus, some types of cedar, rose. Wild marjoram is genuinely on the way to sublime. None of the funk of my worst nemesis, clary sage. It's fresh and green and lovely.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Bought 4 bottles of different essentials oils to mix in diffuser. Feel so good!

e9392470-15a3-404d-83b9-d2a3296a7a4e
Posted on May 15, 2022

I got this to put in a pain relief blend

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I ordered it for my mum she's a Massage therapist. it's affordable and nice

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good quality. But be aware that wild marjoram is different from marjoram.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Absolutely love this. It's so relaxing and it's going into every diffuser in the house. A favourite.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

So glad to have found this so that I can make amazing blends. Aura Cacia offers quality products.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I take it mostly for gallbladder and liver health. It has cleaning properties and the smell is very pleasant and exotic!