HR
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 22, 2022

I have the "journey to diffusion" kit as well and I will totally recommend getting this set instead! I prefer the smell of these oils compared to the other kit.

M0A
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

If you're into essential oils then this one is the essential to have :))) I just love aura cacia, their oils are so pure and amazing.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

bought for a friend who said they were great, arrived later than I thought which normally doesn't happen with iherb but packed well. they're also smaller than I thought. seems like they're good quality. usually pure essential oils don't smell the best so the concept of these sort of pre mixed is great. !

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Arrived fast, scent is great easy to use just 2-3 drops, small size so ypu can take it any where with you . The quality is very good

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love the scent.. good size to bring for travel.. this essential oil are packaged well.. we use it often like everyday mixing them and spraying on our bed.. i find its a good quality..

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good scent, the sizes are decent & the pricing is good i think. I would recommend buying this.

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Well selected Essential oils. I love the "Chill pill" blend. Having the Sweet Orange and the Patchuli is great, because of their pleasant and sweet aromas... and the lavender is just so classical, that a relaxation kit is just unthinkable without it!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

The oils are great and of good quality. The opening is a bit annoying - sometimes it's hard to open

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Lavender and Sweet Orange are very nice, but I didn't like the scent of other two essential oils in the kit.