HR

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Good

This is good quality dishwashing liquid. I like that it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals, as dishwashing liquid in tiny amounts end up in our stomach anyway. The smell of this product is very pleasant. The only downside is that it is watery and this way you need way too much product per one wash. The bottle is big, but it doesn’t last long.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I am allergic to all dishwashing liquid except for this one. I suffered with a horrific reoccurring rashes until I used this product. I'm so thankful for having this in my life. My hand looks like a human's hand now.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is a great product overall. The concentration just isn't as much as I would like a product to be for washing dishes. It still cleans, you may have to use more with a lower concentration.

Shelly
Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I met this company quite by chance. I am vegan and use products that have not been tested on animals and are vegan. We do not have such a company in the country. Detergent for any purpose, unlike its counterpart is very delicate in its scent, leaves no stains. I bought all his scents lol.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This dishwashing liquid has an awesome smell and great ingredients

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Very satisfied with this product. Cleans dishes well and has a lovely scent. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love this product! Has a nice aroma, rinses well and I like that this brand uses only clean and safe ingredients.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It is a perfect dish soap that removes dirt and grease. Price is reasonable for it’s high quality content.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Smells good! Efficient to remove oil! Do not hurt my hands.