HR

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Easy to use

I use this for my cat to crush and hide his meds in his food it’s so much easier than dicing and then flattening tablets with the back of a knife. Also easy for certain vitamins so I can add into juice and drink . If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on May 27, 2022

Having lots of pets, I often need to crush meds or supplements for them. Until now, I was using a pill crusher that was passed down from my grandmother. It was about 95 years old!!! While I loved it, it was not so easy to pulverize the pills as much as necessary. This product is AMAZING! It's like the difference between a manual typewriter and a touch screen computer! Great size, modern, strong plastic, nice color, good price. It even reminds me a bit of R2D2 (and I'm a big Star Wars fan)!!!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

An awesome pill crusher, after a year of using it I realized that there’s a compartment in the cap for storing the crushed pills, genius!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great product, very effective. It does what it's supposed to do. The plastic has no scent, good quality. Some pills are very hard and almost impossible to crush and this works well. I can only recommend. Good value for the money.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Use every morning & nite, to crush anti-biotic pills for my pets, mix the powder into their canned food, it’s very easy to use, makes things convenient. So good !

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This product works pretty much as expected, but if your pill is small, keep in mind that the top cone that pulverizes the pill may not even reach the pill - this happened to me on a few occasions. For larger tablets, it works okay, though it can be hard to get all of the medication out after it's been pulverized.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This brand is the standard for pill crushers and sold everywhere. Used to made in USA but now it's made in China. As for quality, the cap of the pill storage compartment is a slightly different design which does not fit as tightly as before and comes off with almost no effort. I'm concerned that it would come off it I had it in my backpack or something where it would get tossed around. I preferred the previous design, but the main function of pill crushing is not affected. Same outstanding fast delivery from iherb as always! As I write this review there is a message from iherb below which says "Great, you've use. What about scent?" Well...it's plastic and doesn't really have any smell....

Posted on May 15, 2021

this is not the device i use every day, but i still think it should be in a first aid kit. Especially convenient if you have children who cannot swallow the tablet and need to crush it. It works well and the packaging is such that it allows you to take the tablet with you and put it in a special compartment. If someone needs this type of device, I recommend this

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

need to feed my cat some medication for her respiratory issues. this should be handy for large pills. though i have yet to try.