HR

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

My go- to scrub I've been using over a decade. The only body scrub that doesn't irritate my skin, no artificial scents, or harsh chemicals. I use scrub gloves and it gives me the smoothest skin, helps the red bumps on my arms. Great price, a little goes a long way if you use scrub gloves.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

this scrub is for my daughter. her arm has a lot of ance. after using this scrub, the skin become soft and the dead skin is removed. she use it twice a week. now, the ance on her arm become smooth again but she still keeping using it once a week.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Loved this scrub. A dry powdery formula to start with made it interesting to apply (compared to other scrubs), but the exfoliation was excellent and it was rather nice to not have coconut oil or other carrier oil everywhere. The essential oils enhance the detox and diuretic properties and I loved the smell. Given it is packed with product (rather than lots of carrier oil and large crystals) it lasted for ages. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Get this if you’re more of a scrub type fan. It has good granules that really scrub instead of just melt onto the skin. Wet body first, turn off tap and scrub, scrub, scrub. Be careful not to slip over in the shower though…

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is in a form of dry powder, it smells very nice and when apply to wet skin, it smooth off on skin easily. liked it with essential oil and my skin is so smooth and not even needed to apply any moisturizer in winter time after using it!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The particles are small, the smell is not for everybody. It is not very convenient to use. Overall okay, I don’t regret what I bought.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I aim to buy as much organic and natural products as possible. This one is my best scrub so far. It is in a semi loose form, which I find great. You only need to add a bit of water which makes it very efficient. It is a strong, salt scrub, and is going to leave your skin extremely smooth. It removes all dead skin cells, improve circulation, almost feel like your whole body is "breathing" again. Tip: if you find it too strong, you can mix it with your body wash. Essential oils smell great and makes your skin very well conditioned- improves elasticity and moisture. After I treat my whole body with it, I then immerse in a relaxing hot bath. Love it!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

The smell is a bit off putting as it smells like washing detergebt. But it leaves skin very smooth after using . i wont repurchase because of the smell but it does work well as a body scrub if you can get over the harsh smell

I dont use this very often, just around once a week or sometimes once every 2 weeks. this scrub is very useful because the grains are big enough but thats also the reason i dont use it often, it may somehow make the skin vulnerable and thin. but the detox and cleansing properties are very good. I also like the scent of this very much, it has a pretty strong grapefruit scent which is very refreshing.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

love this body scrub it is definitely clean the skin and make look shier afterward