HR
4.6

4.6

Global reviews (426)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Excellent supplement, great for immunity, especially when taken during colds. It has great ingredients and a very strong taste. We take it in the wintertime during cold and flu season. Great for coughs and sore throats. The size is as any other cough drops. Definitely recommend this high quality product.

Posted on Feb 26, 2023

I like these, but I personally prefer cough drops with eucalyptus in them for coughs and mucus. Give them a try. Their simple ingredients are very appreciated. You just might respond well to the pine. It may be just what you need. Everyone needs to find what works for them as an individual.

Posted on Feb 17, 2023

bought some of these at my local health food store and when i went back for more they were sold out. i like the herbal taste and soft center. they are good for dry throat and cough. also just tasty.

Posted on Feb 15, 2023

Effective with sore throat and minor itchiness in the middle of the throat. The scent and taste are a bit funny but I am okay with it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I love this product - really works. I had used A. Vogel honey lemon drops for coughs and throat irritation years ago and then was unable to find them again. The pine is great and works well.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Tasty and an interesting flavor, I keep a stash of different cough drops all winter and these are definitely different. They are larger than most drops.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

These are hard to find but super delicious. They are my new favorite lozenge for using when my throat is dry or sore. They taste like a minty pine tree with a honey center, very different.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great quality and nice taste. Bought it for my husband who always talks a lot during video conferencing. Usually a tab would do the trick to soothe the painful throat.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Nice refreshing candies. If you feels that you catch cold and it’s just the beginning of it I guess it could help sore throat a bit

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These work great! If the taste of pine doesn't bother you , these works way better than halls. This is all I use now! Stops the cough and soothes the throat. A little pricy but worth it!