perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

Love this product!

Posted by happydays on January 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Yummy little Keto companion.

Posted by Bugsbunzy on March 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have an extreme sweet tooth but unfortunately I am insulin resistant. So I can't have sugar. I am on a Ketogenic and I only use stevia and erythritol as sugar substitutes. Therefore, these little sweet drops products are a great addition to my pantry for making cold/hot beverages and baked goodies. I bought them in Chocolate, Vanilla creme, and English toffee flavours and I love them all! Only need about 4-5 drops for a coffee. I can feel a very slight after taste if I add a lot of product (8-10 drops) to a beverage. So I use it in combination with erythritol. My hubby doesn't however feel any after taste. So it depends on the individual I guess. A bottle last for a long time so worth every penny. Definitely will buy some more in the future.

Really nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is nice. When you smell it at first, it smells like "processed" or "fake" chocolate flavoring that made me want to put it aside, but when I used few drops to enhance my water with it - it actually kind of tasted like a water based hot chocolate! I really liked it and didn't notice an aftertaste. :)

expensive, but I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice flavor. I wish I could taste the choc. a bit more, but it's good!

The Best Stevia Extract!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for baking, smoothies, or anything that needs a boost of flavor. Be careful not to over use it, or you will get a horrible after taste. Only use a few drops.

One of the few flavoured stevia products I like!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on March 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of baking and research about it. The stevia leaf has about 10 components. SweetLeaf's sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. There are more refined stevia products out there and also more whole forms of stevia. Flavored Liquid Stevia Extract is simply stevia extract with added flavors, spices in such small amounts that they are not required to be listed in the ingredients. To be honest, after months of experimenting, I'm not a big fan of flavoured stevia from any company. I much prefer using natural flavours in my baking and beverages. That said, the Chocolate Sweetdrops are one of three flavoured stevia products I buy regularly. I use it in my chocolatey greek yogurt and chocolate chip cookies. I did compared SweetLeaf's Chocolate Sweetdrops and NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract in my cookie recipes. SweetLeaf is milder but sweeter. NuNaturals has a much more intense...deep cocoa taste. In fact, you can actually see the cocoa settling on the bottom of the NuNaturals bottle. I think this one comes down to chocolatey bitterness preference. The other two flavoured stevia products I love: NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (Check on my review) and NuNaturals Peppermint Stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Really good