perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a horrible taste, dossent remind me of chocolate at all. I won't order it again. Ever.

Bitter:(

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

Wasn't too fond of this

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and the chocolate flavor wasn't very strong at all. I won't buy this again.

Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

Good, but still a neurotoxin

Posted by aaronash on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this stuff, but apparently even stevia (in this concentrated form), is bad for you. Best is to get the whole leaf crushed up, it's available here on iHerb. It really tastes good though. Serving size is less than you actually need, you'll go through a bottle more quickly than they lead you to believe.

Love this product!

Posted by happydays on January 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

So so

Posted by greenisthenewblack on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Personally I don't care too much for this flavour. There is something that isn't quite right with it, but I just can't figure out what. It is okay in Yogi Choco Tea, and I will try using it when I bake or make chocolatey things. Works well as a sweetener, but there are better flavours. I will not purchase again.

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Yummy little Keto companion.

Posted by Bugsbunzy on March 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have an extreme sweet tooth but unfortunately I am insulin resistant. So I can't have sugar. I am on a Ketogenic and I only use stevia and erythritol as sugar substitutes. Therefore, these little sweet drops products are a great addition to my pantry for making cold/hot beverages and baked goodies. I bought them in Chocolate, Vanilla creme, and English toffee flavours and I love them all! Only need about 4-5 drops for a coffee. I can feel a very slight after taste if I add a lot of product (8-10 drops) to a beverage. So I use it in combination with erythritol. My hubby doesn't however feel any after taste. So it depends on the individual I guess. A bottle last for a long time so worth every penny. Definitely will buy some more in the future.