Great anit-inflamatory!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product mostly to help with my joints. I am overweight, coupled with some arthritis, and my joints complain about it regularly! This B complex formula from Solgar really helps reduce the inflammation and therefor also the pain in my joints. Especially my knees! I'm not exactly sure how it does what it does, but it does help. Especially when I take it together with flaxseed oil (low lignin), I almost don't feel any pain in my joints at all! I used to take the OTC pain and swelling relief pills before but from what I've read, those are either bad for your liver or your kidneys (both maybe?). The 100 B complex is a much more natural alternative in my opinion, and lasts longer too!

contains CYANOCOBALAMIN( toxic cyanide in it)!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see that much of improvement in energy although it has high amount of b vitamins. Very disappointed that it contains cyanocobalamin which is bounded to toxic cyanide :(

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Solgar B-Complex "100" off and on for years. I like that it is a capsule, so easy to swallow. Also, for someone with digestive problems, this product does not cause problems. It appears to be a nice blend of B's, and I would recommend it.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

got them for my mum as she was suffering pains from artheritis and general wear and tear from working on farm and being run down. worked great her energy levels great.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for adrenal fatigue along with vitamin c 1000 mg and magnesium 400 mg daily and i find it to be very helpfull in my recovery. i also recommend the herb Tulsi (Cortisol reducer) for those who suffer from tension and stress.

Bought this by mistake, which turned out to be a great one :)

Posted by MyDewHerb on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually take the B-Complex 50, but accidentally bought this one. I am vegan so I try to keep my B-Vitamins level to the max by supplements. After taking this complex for over 2 weeks now I definitely feel more energized. I have not yet done my blood tests, but will update once I get the results.

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

quality very good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

My auntie aged 70 loooove this product!!!! She says that she feels alive again!

Solgar solutions

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Solgar products are amazing. High, consistent quality every time. This B complex is the best of it's kind I've tried....doesn't irritate my uinary tract or contain any fillers....just pure vitamin b with folate & a couple of other essentials....highly recommended.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, fast shipping and fresh!