perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usual great quality from real techniques

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect blend and finish

excellent brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never understood the purpose of fan brushes, so i dont really use that one, however i do appreciate having it on hand. The other two are excellent quality and shape and the price overall is worth it in my opinion.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved all three brushes, even though the fan brush is for highlighting, the setting brush does a better job at picking up pigments.

Good set

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Would have loved a set with eyeshadow blender and powder brush - but i guess that's the point - sets aren't perfect so you buy more. (I did get another set and a few individual brushes!) Overall, quality fits price range.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Feel nice and pick up product well. The angled brush face brush is the only one that I don't really use but it's not that bad. No shedding even after 8 months.

Better Than Expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would not like the fan brush and setting brush. But I use this 2 brushes the most! It is sooo soft and so nice to use. Easy to clean as well. The fan brush is nice to apply highlighter although I feel that it doesn’t pick up the product well but it distributes evenly and you just need to build it up more. I like a subtle highlight so nothing to hate about it. The setting brush is really great for setting under eyes. I just wish there is a similar one but a tiny bit bigger so i can use it as a contour brush because I find that it works better for applying highlighter and precise contour. Although the other brush which is for contouring is great but it’s not as precise for smaller face structures. I still like it. For the price, I will definitely repurchase. :)

Gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are absolutely perfect! The bristles are soft but dense and angled brush is the best for contouring. I use the fan brush for my setting powder and the other brush makes my highlighter look stunning. Thank you!!!!!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

love love love

Just perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality yet very affordable price.

1 2