My dog is so much better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a 9 year old German Shepperd mix and has always had a very sensitive stomach. Much diarrhea and some vomiting.. anything other than his own dog food will give him a loose stool. Upon recommendations of others I gave this product a try and his stool is sooo much better, is unbelievable! I tried so many other things before, including can pumpkin, enzimes, etc. This product does the trick! So happy!

really helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dog is extremely ill with IMHA, developed at MRSA infection on top of that and was therefore on multiple antibiotics along with powerful immune suppressing drugs (cause of the infection). Needless to say , her digestion was a mess. I had been using my human Jarro-dophilus without much luck and finally switched to the Pet version. What a difference! Thanks Jarrow and iHerb.

Doggie skin problems and allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my scottie stay healthy and regular; when he sometimes has to take allergy meds or antibiotics this product helps return him to health alot faster than when he didn't have it.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We give this to our cat once a day. He has had vomiting issues in the past that were not simply hairballs. Pet Dophilus has truly helped his tummy issues. I wish iHerb would not ship Pet Dophilus until the following week if it is ordered after Wed AM, or the shipping selection would default to two day delivery. We received our last order one week after the ship date and the ice pack had completely thawed. I had incorrectly assumed the shipment would be two day and was too hurried to notice other wise.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So happy with this product. Keeps the dog from having gastric problems, throwing up bile and generally uncomfortable. Much better than acidophilus, has other strains that are more suited for dogs. When given at every meal, very effective prevention!

Best digestive enzyme for dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From all my research, this product covers the range of probiotics that are common in dogs' digestive tracts. Note that the good probiotics do need to be refrigerated to keep their potentcy. It is working well for my geriatric dog to hopefully boost his aging immune system.

Glad for this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy to have a probiotic powder that my cat doesn't reject once it's mixed into her food. I don't yet know if it is going to help with her constipation/vomiting, which is why i am giving only 4 stars. She is a senior cat.

Not happy at all with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone who has used probiotics for human know that this is not good stuff when they use this.. It clumps, it doesn´t smell right (even tho probiotics can smell bad), it looks dirty.. I´m going to toss this box and give my dogs human probiotics of good quality.

Jarrow formula, Pet Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, have used it on and off for my pets and get great results. Great for after an antibiotic treatment to get the good bacteria back in check or just to help senior pets maintain good stomach environment.

Great for dogs with IBD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work for a veterinarian, and 2 of our 6 dogs have clinically diagnosed IBD. Using this probiotic daily has completely helped & healed their symptoms. Plus, they absolutely love it! I also must say it is extremely cost effective! Hands down, a great bargain & a great product!