Great for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix this avocado oil with coconut oil and massage well into my scalp and hair. Leave-in for half and hour or so and shampoo. All day shine, smoothness and this keeps frizz at bay. Since I have been using this in my hair, I have also noticed less hair fall.

Now this is organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quickly noticed this made my skin feel much more hydrated and smooth. It can be used almost anywhere, too, which makes it a fantastic deal. My hair is also softer and has a nice shine to it. The best thing is it is super organic! It only contains organic avocado oil. If that's not pure, I don't know what is!

give it a shot.. way better because there is nothing but avocado oil in it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

give it a shot.. way better because there is nothing but avocado oil in it ! I was using now for a long time but come to find out there were 4 different ingredients on the label. I started to use this and i like it much better. its a little more expensive but worth the price.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed, very pleasant on the skin

Staple for my family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Avocado oil is a staple in my DIY hair care and skincare recipes. I had been looking for organic Avocado Oil for some time that I can surely trust is ‘organic’ and fits my ‘budget’. This meets all my requirements and delivers great results!

Great carrier oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a licensed massage therapist and I used this on my clients. I am extremely pleased with the quality and effects. This will definitely be my base for various types of massages.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil from InstaNatural! I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and have seen great changes in my skin and hair. My hair has become much smoother, softer and more lush. My skin has become much more moist, without being oily. Amazing, don't miss out!