Great for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix this avocado oil with coconut oil and massage well into my scalp and hair. Leave-in for half and hour or so and shampoo. All day shine, smoothness and this keeps frizz at bay. Since I have been using this in my hair, I have also noticed less hair fall.

This product is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! my skin glows, it is smoother than before and just fells good.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil from InstaNatural! I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and have seen great changes in my skin and hair. My hair has become much smoother, softer and more lush. My skin has become much more moist, without being oily. Amazing, don't miss out!

Now this is organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quickly noticed this made my skin feel much more hydrated and smooth. It can be used almost anywhere, too, which makes it a fantastic deal. My hair is also softer and has a nice shine to it. The best thing is it is super organic! It only contains organic avocado oil. If that's not pure, I don't know what is!

give it a shot.. way better because there is nothing but avocado oil in it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

give it a shot.. way better because there is nothing but avocado oil in it ! I was using now for a long time but come to find out there were 4 different ingredients on the label. I started to use this and i like it much better. its a little more expensive but worth the price.

Instanatural Avocado Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Moisturises very well, smooths fine lines and absorbs into the skin quite well.

Great texture and feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. It's a great product. I got a small rush on my face...and I'm not sure if it's from this oil or from the serum I started using...But my skin is very sensitive! so it doesn't mean anything. It feels good and clean!

Very good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing quality, dark green colour. Good for face and every cosmetic use you choose.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

make my skine yanger

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed, very pleasant on the skin

1 2