Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it at the first sign of a cold and often I am able to keep the cold from developing.

Household staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried just about every immune boosting tincture out there and this is hands-down the best. I use it whenever I feel a little sniffle coming on, when I know I'm going to be in germy environments, or when I'm generally run down. It really works to help fend off sicknesses. Our household goes through buckets of this every winter. Goldenseal is very bitter, but it's amazing, so don't let the taste put you off. I put it in a little cranberry or grape juice and it goes down just fine.

Rather than '"Drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to help fend off a upper respiratory infection. I feel my progress is much better than my husband who is not using this and choosing the more traditional route. I believe it knocked off 4 days of the process of healing. I do recommend.

its awesome, please restock soon, i need to buy more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product works like a champ for me, awesome stufff

Fights infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a very good all-round natural antibiotic. I have used echinacea/golden seal tinctures for many years and I find this to be especially good to use if I feel something "coming on" and want to nip it in the bud. Works for me.

TASTES TERRIBLE WORKS GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for building you up while a flu or cold bug is attempting to tear you down. My favorite go-to product for shortening the life and symptoms of cold or flu.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and effective, taste is bitter but really helpful to boost the inmune system and keep the flu away