I like it!

Posted by Humeyra on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a pinky tint which is good for a little bit of colour correcting and also it is very moisturising. However, I don't really notice if it makes a big difference to any other eye cream or the longevity of the concealer.

Surprised I really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this actually helped my super dry undereyes looked more hydrated and made my concealer go on nicer and more smoothly. Would repurchase.

Staying power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my concealer stay and not crease

OMG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes. O.M.G. Why didnt I buy this product sooner. Since day one, I dont have any more creasing in my under eye area! This product is AMAZING!

I like this primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always feel dry after applied foundation, specically the eye skin. This primer can be reduced eye wrinkles and price is reasonable.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect!

Smoothing primer for under the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected it to be more hydrating, but it's actually like most silicon face primers, only it's meant for under the eyes. It smooths out the skin, but doesn't really hydrate it. It works fine under concealer, although I didn't notice much difference.

good primer but can be drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This primer works really well but can be quite drying. I only used it a few times but every time, it would leave my under eye skin dry and flaky. Probably better for someone with oily or combination skin.

Nice surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical but it works. It doesn't hide the fine lines obviously but when i put it under concealer it doesn't go inside the line and no creases. I'm pleasantly surprised and will buy again

Great And Cheap! Lifetime 5% off! use below ⬇(green text) on checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love elf products because they are good and so cheap that makes you wanna buy them all! Worth it! ❤

1 2 3 4