I like it!

Posted by Humeyra on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a pinky tint which is good for a little bit of colour correcting and also it is very moisturising. However, I don't really notice if it makes a big difference to any other eye cream or the longevity of the concealer.

Surprised I really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this actually helped my super dry undereyes looked more hydrated and made my concealer go on nicer and more smoothly. Would repurchase.

Staying power

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my concealer stay and not crease

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can't and i won't apply my makeup without using this first! My concealer will never crease, nor look dry or patchy with this. Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes. O.M.G. Why didnt I buy this product sooner. Since day one, I dont have any more creasing in my under eye area! This product is AMAZING!

I like this primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always feel dry after applied foundation, specically the eye skin. This primer can be reduced eye wrinkles and price is reasonable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any reason to use this and not just a regular day cream. it's

Smoothing primer for under the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected it to be more hydrating, but it's actually like most silicon face primers, only it's meant for under the eyes. It smooths out the skin, but doesn't really hydrate it. It works fine under concealer, although I didn't notice much difference.

good primer but can be drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This primer works really well but can be quite drying. I only used it a few times but every time, it would leave my under eye skin dry and flaky. Probably better for someone with oily or combination skin.