great powder but makes you very white

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used HD powders before and this one REALLY turns out skin white. I have darker skin and all the other ones I've used just match my skin tone after application, this one doesn't. Even so, it does it's job and I like that

L.O

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is great but.......

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This does exactly what it says. I have combination skin but the oily parts are very oily. In winter I have to moisturize more than normal so I use this to mattefy the oil in my BB cream and moisturizers. I works great, to give a matt flawless finish. The only reason would not give it 5 stars is that it does not last all day I would say about 5 hours before re-applying a little just on the T zone or dabbing my skin. Although the powder is translucent it leaves my skin a little lighter when I apply it. My skin tone is caramel in summer and more of a latte colour in winter. So if your darker skinned toned then the white powder will look like talcum powder on your skin, I would suggest you get the tinted one to match your skin tone to avoid this problem.

E.L.F.cosmetics powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The powder very good.

A bit chunky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great setting powder BUT it has big chunks in it so make sure to get rid of the excess powder

Sets make up well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I applied this powder to set my make up with a brush, this would not my look cakey. I need not notice problem with flash photography as other reviews mentioned. But make sure NOT to remove the sticker completely or else powder would get everywhere and messy.

Enlighten the face but doesn't set well on facial pores.

Posted by SueMana on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This powder gives my face a glow instantly and it lasts for awhile. However, it doesn't set well on pores. I have pores on my nose tip area and this powder just made my pores look so obvious. But I like the "blink blink" this powder adds to my face, so I still use it, just avoid those porous area. It works well to create highlighted area especially under your eyes!

Ok ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je l'ai acheté pour ma soeur et elle est très satisfaite de ce produit.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes use it after applying foundation. it helps blur the skin and makes the pores and scars less visible. Also good to set concealer under eye! Works well and is cheap

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very fine and sets the make up well. works best with a kabuki brush but powder may get everywhere causing a mess. SEC 46 9 7 for five percent off