Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. ELF product are generally are not only very good quality but exceptional value. And I truly appreciate a company that doesn't test on animals. Highly recommended.

its ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

made my face oily after a few hours and cant really use with a brush as its too messy- can only use applicator supplied with powder

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powders does its job but unfortunately is a bit chalky and chunky to apply.

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now just so you know. I have very oily skin that is also problematic. I tried this the first time and I thought that it worked pretty well so I bought it again. But now I'm starting to notice that it makes my skin "look" very dry (even though it's far from). Also, the other problem with it is that it doesn't seem to last very long. My face starts to get shiny within an hour. I would say it would be more worth the money if it was the three dollars like most things I buy from elf...

Not suitable.

Posted by luxaslast7 on April 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this powder is good for people with oily and fair skin. I have slight dry skin and it looks terrible when i apply this. It makes my thick foundation make up looks very natural so it is useless to wear foundation if u want to apply this powder.

White cast

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

It sets concealer however it does have a white cast - good for days when u aren't taking any flash photos. Also find that it darkens my concealer area.

Color changes to yellow , orange..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all it came with the box open. Then i found the container is different from the photo. It came in round , transparent plastic container, not in black square shape. Powder itself was very fine.. however after a few hours it seems to turn out yellowish ... one day I used it to set concealer under eyes, and it was so obvious ... almost orange. I don't use it any more. There were so many good critics in YouTube but the color change puts me off !

Very chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

exactly like talc powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't reccomend it to people with dryness or fine lines around their eye area.

not ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not okay for face makeup but fine for under the eyes

1 2 3 4