Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. ELF product are generally are not only very good quality but exceptional value. And I truly appreciate a company that doesn't test on animals. Highly recommended.

its ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

made my face oily after a few hours and cant really use with a brush as its too messy- can only use applicator supplied with powder

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now just so you know. I have very oily skin that is also problematic. I tried this the first time and I thought that it worked pretty well so I bought it again. But now I'm starting to notice that it makes my skin "look" very dry (even though it's far from). Also, the other problem with it is that it doesn't seem to last very long. My face starts to get shiny within an hour. I would say it would be more worth the money if it was the three dollars like most things I buy from elf...

Not suitable.

Posted by luxaslast7 on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this powder is good for people with oily and fair skin. I have slight dry skin and it looks terrible when i apply this. It makes my thick foundation make up looks very natural so it is useless to wear foundation if u want to apply this powder.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powders does its job but unfortunately is a bit chalky and chunky to apply.

Color changes to yellow , orange..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all it came with the box open. Then i found the container is different from the photo. It came in round , transparent plastic container, not in black square shape. Powder itself was very fine.. however after a few hours it seems to turn out yellowish ... one day I used it to set concealer under eyes, and it was so obvious ... almost orange. I don't use it any more. There were so many good critics in YouTube but the color change puts me off !

Very chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

exactly like talc powder

Hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't reccomend it to people with dryness or fine lines around their eye area.

not ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not okay for face makeup but fine for under the eyes

not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I applied it on my skin it was clearly white, it has no smell

1 2 3 4