Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have olive skin tones and this makes my face white! That chalky affect, even with a light hand. Besides that, it performs well. Finely milled with no shimmer. I have other powders that last longer. Down side, it can get very messy! Make sure you don't remove the entire sticker where the shifter is. Recommend for fair skinned people.

Not loving this

Posted by shelbygogo on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

After reading all the reviews here, I decided to give this a try. With combination skin, I don't really enjoy this powder. Firstly, it's white. And it would give you a white cast on places you put it. Secondly, it doens't really control oil. When the oil shines through, it's not really a good look with the white powder caking up. Would spend more money on other powder products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

It dries up my oily skin in seconds, making my face itchy and feeling as if my skin is not breathing at all! It also leaves my face white. Very disappointing. I won't repurchase and won't even use it up.

Flash back galore

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would not use this product if you are going to take photos with flash photography as your face will light up like an A4 piece of paper The packaging is a bit clunky as well which means carrying it around is a nuisance. The size of the product doesn't make sense anyway as there isn't much powder to begin with but you get what you pay for sometimes

Not my fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very white & powdery. Very fine powder, so it can be swiped and buffed even.

a little disapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gives my skin a little to much texture, and make my concealer look a little gross. The powder over all is fin milled, but there are some large grains in it. They are so large that most of them fall out of the brush when i tap it, but not all, and I think that is what ruins my concealer and gives the texture

White face..

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading so many reviews about how good it is.But it just ruin my face make up because it leaves white powder color after use ( I'm nc20 )

i didn't understand the actual usage

Posted by iherb-fan-Elena on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought this powder with the aim to give some glow and fresh look to my face. in reality i didn't understand what is it designed for.. the feeling was like i put flour on my face. it did not cover it with shine, it is just white. for me this product was really useless. maybe i just didn't apply it properly? that's why 2 stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

did not like it. its too white and not Suitable for slightly darker skeen. When used on a cream it forms a kind of bumps and not giving you a smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a big fan of this powder as it makes every tiny hair on your face stand out. On the other hand it's great as a setting powder

1 2