Finísimo polvo.

Posted by eulagenia on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un envase demasiado grande para la cantidad que trae aunque es bonito, pero muy grande, me gusta porque es un "finisimo" polvo ultra blanco que se difumina en la cara sin dejarla blanca, ademas de ser super suave para la piel. Me a gustado mucho. Si esta opinión te a parecido útil dale al si y contribuye con los comentarios de clientes sobre productos que nos ayudan a comprar mas seguro. *iHerbaddict.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really works to minimize pores and fine lines...great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have olive skin tones and this makes my face white! That chalky affect, even with a light hand. Besides that, it performs well. Finely milled with no shimmer. I have other powders that last longer. Down side, it can get very messy! Make sure you don't remove the entire sticker where the shifter is. Recommend for fair skinned people.

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. ELF product are generally are not only very good quality but exceptional value. And I truly appreciate a company that doesn't test on animals. Highly recommended.

good powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

makes my skin look even and eliminates shine. Doesn't add any color at all. only problem is when I used the applicator that came with it some of my makeup came off onto it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin looks smooth & flawless; it also doesn't feel cakey after one whole day. This product is really value for money & highly recommended!!! :)

The Only Powder I Now Use!

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for setting your makeup and doesn't leave or add any colour which is great; it also doesn't make your makeup feel cakey which is a bonus! I have purchased 3 of these now and will continue to purchase more as needed =)

Brillos a raya

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sorprende la calidad de estos polvos, no marcan líneas y absorben los brillos estupendamente. Relación calidad-precio inmejorable.

Good for the price

Posted by shanesda on December 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried it only once and it seemed to set the makeup well. In addition, it doesn't change your face color since it's translucent. The puff inside the package is ok. Warning: Do not leave the plastic sticker open otherwise the powder will come off too much and make the package messy. I cut the plastic sticker in half to get just desirable amount of the product.

Makes my skin look flawless!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Smooths fine line and keeps makeup in place.