Coverage is nice but the colour 'fair' isn't what you'd normally expect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quite like the coverage and texture. It smooths across your under eyes in a very thin but opaque even way. Its lasting power is average. The colour, however is odd. It's got a strange grey/green under tone. It is fair as far as shade or 'darkness' goes, but is not the typical 'fair' you expect when choosing your regular colour/shade for concealers. I would definitely buy this again is the colour tone was right, but being that it makes my fair/light warm skin with faint nose and cheek freckles look like a zombie victim or something, I won't repurchase. But I do like it enough that I may buy another one in a different colour just to see if I can find a suitable one.

Good concealer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, but definately does a good job, and worth it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So good for spots to hide and under eyes. My skin tones is light, and it works perfectly.

Excellent concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this concealer as it really works. It conceals all the imperfections, and brightens the eye area too. Its not too heavy, yet neither is it light. I find the consistency to be just right, but the colour is a little too dark for my fair complexion.

Good Concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for light-medium skin tone. High coverage and long lasting.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great coverage and is perfect for under the eyes. However, the colour and undertone selection is a bit limited and the lightest shade was slightly too dark for me

like the cpverage and the blebability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

cons:grey undertone and it's dark for my pale skin