Blends well and has great coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was a little skeptical trying this out and noted the limited shade range. But I immediately fell in love with it. It blends beautifully, covers dark eye circles and my acne spots well. It looks super natural and feels hydrating. Wish the applicator were bigger though. It's not the longest lasting and I do note it tends to disappear without touch ups by the end of the day, but it does so without being patchy. Have bought 3 more!

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice and smooth, a bit darker than expacted but looks pretty good for this price.

Regular concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

A regular under eye concealer. Doesnt crease but will not help if you have dark undereyes.

Awesome and affordable concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying out a concealer from elf and i love it! It is creamy and blends really well. The coverage is about medium to full. It would have been perfect if it comes in more shades. The fair shade is a little yellow but it would suit warmer skin tones well.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Decent concealer for the price.

Coverage is nice but the colour 'fair' isn't what you'd normally expect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quite like the coverage and texture. It smooths across your under eyes in a very thin but opaque even way. Its lasting power is average. The colour, however is odd. It's got a strange grey/green under tone. It is fair as far as shade or 'darkness' goes, but is not the typical 'fair' you expect when choosing your regular colour/shade for concealers. I would definitely buy this again is the colour tone was right, but being that it makes my fair/light warm skin with faint nose and cheek freckles look like a zombie victim or something, I won't repurchase. But I do like it enough that I may buy another one in a different colour just to see if I can find a suitable one.

Good concealer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, but definately does a good job, and worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

So good for spots to hide and under eyes. My skin tones is light, and it works perfectly.

Excellent concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this concealer as it really works. It conceals all the imperfections, and brightens the eye area too. Its not too heavy, yet neither is it light. I find the consistency to be just right, but the colour is a little too dark for my fair complexion.

Good Concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for light-medium skin tone. High coverage and long lasting.

1 2