Very average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't conceal my dark circles but certainly does brighten my eyes a bit. Sets into a matte finish that creases so badly afterwards! It accentuates all the fine lines I never knew I had. It might work for you if you have oily under eyes,I have dry combination skin and certainly not working well on me. I now use this to highlight my T-Zone.

fine

Posted by W I N 8292 on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fine! Please feel free to press my name and entering my iHerb Page to get the C.O.D.E.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great, full-coverage concealer. Absolute staple in my daily make-up routine. Best applied when, baked for 2+ minutes & then blended with beauty blender or similar.

Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this concealer! It covers well. Comparable to many high end comcealer! But the shades are too dark. Normally I would use light but this one I use fair

Don't like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Poor quality, amount, and coverage.

Too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have heard good things about this concealer, but unfortunately "Fair" is not light at all, it's quite dark and orange. Price is good, but unfortunately, I can't use it, so I would have to give it to a friend, maybe.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like it a lot. perfect colour for undereye

arrived very fast

Posted by JelenaP on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Havent' tried it yet but arrived very fast as usual!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this concealer as it really works. Price is good

Bomb Concealer! ❤️😍

Posted by AlyssaSolano on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this concealer for over a year and I was extremely satisfied with it. Since I have very light skin I was pleased to find one that suits me. Very good coverage for my dark circles. A must have. Please use *ZEL 6555* [without space] for lifetime 10% off at checkout!😊

1 2 3 4