Very average

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't conceal my dark circles but certainly does brighten my eyes a bit. Sets into a matte finish that creases so badly afterwards! It accentuates all the fine lines I never knew I had. It might work for you if you have oily under eyes,I have dry combination skin and certainly not working well on me. I now use this to highlight my T-Zone.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great, full-coverage concealer. Absolute staple in my daily make-up routine. Best applied when, baked for 2+ minutes & then blended with beauty blender or similar.

Don't like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Poor quality, amount, and coverage.

Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this concealer! It covers well. Comparable to many high end comcealer! But the shades are too dark. Normally I would use light but this one I use fair

It's alright.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's alright ^^

Light Coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a good concealer but sadly it's coverage is very light .. if you have dark circles it won't fit you

Too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have heard good things about this concealer, but unfortunately "Fair" is not light at all, it's quite dark and orange. Price is good, but unfortunately, I can't use it, so I would have to give it to a friend, maybe.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really good for the price

Very Good Concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this concealer. Easy to blend and cover my under eye dark circle quite good coverage. Price very cheap and shipping by DHL is awesome! Thank you iHerbs... Love and obsessed iHerb!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this concealer, it s perfect for my skin! i want to order another one very soon!