Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice, feels very cool when i put it under the eye , takes time to get abzorbed in the skin , but i am not sure that it takes out the bags under the eye

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it at a cheaper price during promotion period. So it’s cheap and does the job of the cooling effect. It does hydrate a bit. My undereye do get dry at times, hope it helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad , not good But I use it every day , I cant say something about the effect of this product ,but it does nothing bad

Convenient On The Go

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like some of the ingredients! its very handy for on the go I can take it anywhere. It gives me a cooling effect and I think putting it in the fridge might help for a better cooling effect. I enjoy using Elf products they come up with really worthwhile products.

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm iffy about this. It's a great product but whether or not it does the job I don't know :( still I like how it feels and I use it every night. cheap so I'm not complaining

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

La verdad es que me gusta bastante al echarte la fresquito d la nevera. Me alivia bastante el contorno de ojos cuando estoy recién levantada, pero no he notado que reduzca la bolsa o la ojera. A mi me ha gustado bastante, por el precio que tiene no se le puede pedir más.

Very refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cooling and refreshing to use! Also very convenient esp when Travelling for a quick perk me up!

Good profuct

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

For its price it really relieves the tired eyes. But don't expect to work wonders!

Cool and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves eyes feeling fresh and cool. Minimises lines and circles :)

Nice Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice Product But Not Sure If Its My Thing. Doesn't Lighten My Dark Undereyes But It Is Refreshing. Washing My Face Feels Just As Good. Probably Wont Reorder.

1 2 3