Feels nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not quite sure what it is supposed to do

Not Much

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not as expected, no visible effect

no difference?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product didn't really make a difference, and every time I apply it my undereyes become more pigmented and visible, which I found to be weird. it feels pretty rejuvinating when you first apply it though.

לא עובד..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

המכשיר מיועד ליצור תחושה של מתיחה מתחת לעיניים. בפועל, קריר, גם התחושה לא נעימה..

I Feel It But Don't See It

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the stuff switch with high hopes but as I can feel it when I apply it, I do not notice any difference after. I did use this for a few weeks but still no difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

cool but its not good to use everyday,around the ball my eyes abunai my skin kizutzuku!

Feels wonderful in the morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I apply it before makeup, works for puffiness after a long sleep but I'm sure I could live without it as well. Isn't magical or anything...

Posted by antsulka on July 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels nice but I didn't notice any difference. I don't think it's moisturizing enough for my under eye area. The cooling effect is nice tho, I keep it in my fridge for some extra coolness. Won't rebuy after I found out it contains parabens.

ELF Eye Refresh, Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time using this product. Honestly I do not see any effect/difference after 2 weeks use. The roller ball tip will easily drop off if shake too hard.

Does not work for dark circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this for awhile and it had no effect on my dark circles under eyes. I mean, I did not expect any miracles for this price, but it does absolutely nothing at all. (I can't comment about "puffiness", because I don't have that problem).

1 2