Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have medium tanned olive skin tone and the bronzer is surprisingly a hair too dark. It's also really warmed tone and has a shimmery finish which caught me off guard. But pigmentation wise, it's surreal for the price. It's overall not bad but a bronzer with shimmer is not ideal for many of us but still, it's workable.

Posted by modyq8 on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

the blush is nice for daily lonely indoor use :) It has no staying power and chalky.. I like E.L.F blushes, I tried 2 other blushes and like them so much.. looks like a dupe for Nars but not really is. I like the bronzer though, And I'm keeping it and maybe re ordering it because of the bronzer and the price only البلشر جدا بايخ ما حبيته ولا يقارن ببلشرات نارس لا باللون ولا الثبات.. سعره حلو.. اذا كنتي مبتدأه ينفع لان البرونزر لونه حلو وخفيف و يدمج بسهوله و التخبيص مايبين

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

For the price this product is great, the only thing that I do not love is that the shimmer is a bit strange, but overall a good product. I do prefer the Fiji one!

A great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this based on a recommendation from a friend. And I'm glad I did. I initially wasn't too impressed with the bronzer as it looks dull. But it is sheer and contours wonderfully.

Nice, but...

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on November 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Colors are great, just didn't like that shimmer, I expected it would be more matte.

Good blush color

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

The color of the dark blush is fantastic! The bronzing powder is ok but I liked it less.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy it first i dont like the color but after some used I really think that the bronzer very good and the color cool .I think it good and the price is quite

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

the dark shade is quite dark and the light shade is almost invisible

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually liked this one, especially the blusher, has nice shimmer and doesn't make you look like Edward from Twilight. The bronzer though is too dark especially if you are pale.

too much glitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bronzer is very nice, but the blush is very glittery for me.