Sólo barato

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me gusta cómo queda en las mejillas, es un blush demasiado brilloso, y el bronceador es muy oscuro. Lo bueno es que tampoco ha sido caro, por probar no se pierde nada. Dependerá de cada tipo de piel supongo.

Too glittery/shimmery?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't expecting it to be so glittery.....

Dooesn's stay ond the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, shines just right, but tt doesn't stay on the skin, removed almost immediately...

More like a Contouring Bronzer and non-Bronzing Blush Powder

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me the blush was too light, and the bronzer way too dark. The bronzer was great for contouring, but it was VERY dark for me. The blush on the other hand was so light, it added a little sheen, but hardly any colour. The bronzer took a LOT of blending when contouring, so go lightly!

Really disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

blush and bronzer were comfortable box includes a mirror, when I tried to put on my face,there was no pigment at all. Really disappointing because I saw a really good recommendations on the product and that is why I bought it.

Too orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use blush but it's a nice one. My problem is with the bronzer which is too orange for me, I need a cold colour.

NARS dupe? Nah.

Posted by wineathome on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The blush is less pigmented than I'd like it to be, while the bronzing powder is a bit too dark for my skin tone (I'm by no means tanned) but it works okay when I try to be light-handed and blend it more. There has been an ongoing hype about this product being a dupe for two famous NARS products. They do look very similar to the eyes, but on application I would say this is a bit more "powdery" and a bit harder to blend. I don't use this anymore but I don't regret having purchased it either because it's very cheap and I got to see for myself how this is a product that doesn't live up to the hype. Better buy something looks less similar to high-end ones but comes with a better quality ;)

manque de pigmentation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pas suffisamment pigmenté mais produit correct pour son prix

Paratero

Posted by BlancaOg on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El colorete no pigmenta y el bronzer esta bien pero se desmorona.

orangey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for more of a cocoa brown like the image to truly do contouring shadows. It is quite orangey, more of a bronzer tone than a contouring tone.

1 2