Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being vegan we are always concerned that we are getting enough EFA's, even though we eat a lot of walnuts and flax seed. On our last blood tests the results were perfect, and I believe this product is making the difference. I am anxious to see after a few more months of taking this supplement what the results will show. At this point in time we are very happy with this supplement.

Comes as Advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the very few vegan omega-3 supplements that contain both long chain omega 3s (EPA & DHA) and don’t have carrageenan. Fantastic. Wish it wasn’t constantly sold out.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil - Especially for Women TTC

Posted by barberk3 on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great. A little bit of an algae taste, but not much. Easy to get your DHA-EPA and friendly on the environment.

this product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product for vegetarians, arrived on time.

I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and a good price. I will order it again in the future. <3

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and a great product!

Vegan Omega caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I guess I do not know if the caps add anything to my health, but I feel better since I do take these Omega caps. I do not eat that much products that contain omega, so I think this is a great solution. Of course I orderded the vegan version.

Deva always delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vegan supplement taken by a vegan and I approve and like this product. Will buy again.

Fishy after taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product and decently priced, but there is this fishy after taste that's really bad.. I much prefer their slightly more expensive product with no after taste at all

Tastes kelpy but otherwise great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has an oceanic aftertaste (of course, fish oil supplements do too), but it's easy to swallow and has the required DHA and EPA. I take it daily and I don't really appreciate the taste but what can ya do

1 2