Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being vegan we are always concerned that we are getting enough EFA's, even though we eat a lot of walnuts and flax seed. On our last blood tests the results were perfect, and I believe this product is making the difference. I am anxious to see after a few more months of taking this supplement what the results will show. At this point in time we are very happy with this supplement.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil - Especially for Women TTC

Posted by barberk3 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great. A little bit of an algae taste, but not much. Easy to get your DHA-EPA and friendly on the environment.

Comes as Advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the very few vegan omega-3 supplements that contain both long chain omega 3s (EPA & DHA) and don’t have carrageenan. Fantastic. Wish it wasn’t constantly sold out.

this product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product for vegetarians, arrived on time.

I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and a good price. I will order it again in the future. <3

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price and a great product!

Vegan Omega caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I guess I do not know if the caps add anything to my health, but I feel better since I do take these Omega caps. I do not eat that much products that contain omega, so I think this is a great solution. Of course I orderded the vegan version.

Deva always delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vegan supplement taken by a vegan and I approve and like this product. Will buy again.

Tastes kelpy but otherwise great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has an oceanic aftertaste (of course, fish oil supplements do too), but it's easy to swallow and has the required DHA and EPA. I take it daily and I don't really appreciate the taste but what can ya do

Good product, but has its drawbacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Overall, the product is good but I do not enjoy its unpleasant fishy smell and after-taste.