not good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product does not work.. and i have a small dog. i had to buy the regular brand that i usually buy and spend more money because this 21st century applicators did didn't keep the fleas away.. very disappointing.

Highly recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope it's good

Very cheap compared to sales in South Korea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap compared to sales in South Korea. It is recommended only if well keep capacity.

So far so good -> Read More..

Posted by MISS FITNESS on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and value.. This product is wonderful. I have been using this since it first came out and I think it works just as well if not better than Frontline. I highly recommend this. Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products on my page, for more Equal Benefits, Come visit me ( MISS FITNESS ) Green Link.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bought two boxes so far & use it on my two chihuahuas,its quite good & valued for money :)

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok. Price is reasonable.

Still found some fleas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

on my dogs, even after 2 packages.

sensitive

Posted by milkmilky on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No expiry date on the packing. Not good for my two westie, sensitive after use. Will not order again......