great product but I would like also to have a mosquito defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has good quality in low price but I think it is better for winter. During the summer I'm afraid my dog needs also protection from the mosquitos. It is a great product but I would like it also to have a mosquito defense

Effective without issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This flea product worked as well as the well known name brands and my dog didn't have any itching or adverse reactions from it. That's all I can ask.

Just put first dose on dog not long enough time to really evaluate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

1st month just put on dog two days ago so have not been able to evaluate as of yet. Gave two stars for packaging and convience.

Didn't work for us

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought maybe this product would work and that I would be able to order from iHerb instead of making a special trip to the pet store but unfortunately, it isn't strong enough for our dog.

not shipping to Hong Kong due to restrictions?

Posted by BomBom on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a cheaper alternative of Frontline Plus which is almost twice as expensive. Very sad that iherb no longer ships this product to hong kong.

Highly recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!

Inese