Think, Thinkbaby, Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30, 0.64 oz (18.4 g)
- Expiration Date: March 9 2023
- Date First Available: March 20 2017
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THI-00490
- UPC Code: 859871004903
- Package Quantity: 0.64 oz
10.4 x 7.6 x 2.3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Face & Body Stick Mineral Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 20%
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water Resistant - 80 Minutes
- Safer Product for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Certified B Corporation
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, Thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- 1st sunscreen line to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals. No aerosol. No animal testing.
- Highest level of water resistance allowed by the FDA.
- Designed for every day use. Face and whole body. Easy application stick.
- helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (.64 oz )|
|Inactive Ingredients: |
Helianthus annuss (sunflower) seed oil (1), cocos nucifera (coconut oil) (1), cera alba (beeswax) (1), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (1), ricinus communis (castor) oil (1), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (1), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (1), Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter (1), tocopherol, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice (1).
- Skin Deep Ratings Subject to Change
- External use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.