Physicians Formula, Natural Defense Multicolor Stick, SPF 20, Natural Rose, 0.26 oz (7.4 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 28 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PFI-11366
- UPC Code: 044386113664
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz
12.7 x 3.6 x 3 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
- 360° Total Defense Complex
- SPF 20 UVA/UVB
- RPF™ Blue Light
- PPF™ Pollution
- All-Over Color for Cheeks, Eyes, & Lips
- Blurs, Protects, & Perfects
- Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically Tested
What It Is
An easy-to-use all-over color stick for the cheeks, eyes, and lips that blurs, protects, and perfects with our exclusive complex for smooth, on-the-go application.
Why It's Good For You
This ultra-blendable, miracle blurring formula features our 360° Total Defense Complex to defend against harmful sunrays (SPF), blue light (RPF™), and pollution (PPF™), helping to reduce the signs of aging with effortless color for a completely natural, all-over look.
- SPF 20 - Sun Defense
- RPF™ - Blue Light Defense (Radiation Protection Filter)
- PPF™ - Pollution Defense (Pollution Protection Filter)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 11%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 1.9%|
|Triethylhexanoin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, polyethylene, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, oryza sativa (rice) bran protein, polymethyl methacrylate, microcrystalline wax, vp/hexadecene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica dimethyl silylate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica, fragrance/parfum, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, castor oil phosphate, phenoxyethanol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, methicone, curcumin, citric acid, bht, ascorbyl palmitate, water, lecithin, plankton extract. May contain: Carmine (ci 75470), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.